Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs – You need only three ingredients to make this no-bake frozen low carb, cheesecake keto fat bombs recipe: cream cheese, creamy peanut butter, and your sweetener of choice. These cream cheese keto fat bombs taste like a peanut butter cheesecake and make a great snack when you need something sweet. You can also you enjoy them as a quick breakfast, a yummy snack, a pre or post-workout snack, or really whenever you need a quick & keto snack throughout the day.
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE CHEESECAKE KETO FAT BOMBS
- 4 oz (115g) cream cheese
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) creamy peanut butter
- 1 oz (2 tablespoons) granular Swerve sweetener (or any natural sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 cup crushed dark chocolate chips, optional
1. To prepare your Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs, allow cream cheese and peanut butter sit at room temperature until softened.
2. In a bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese, and sweetener, stirring until well-mixed and very smooth.
3. Scoop small golf-sized of dough and form balls. You can dip your Cheesecake Fat Bombs into crushed chocolate chips if you like, this step is optional. Arrange your cream cheese fat bombs on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze the cheesecake keto fat bombs for 2 hours or, until solid. Store in the freezer in an airtight container.